Tuesday, April 1, 2014

the playlist track 24: Fever by The Black Keys



Soooo I have been a HUGE fan of The Black Keys since their most recent album came out in 2010, and I even got to see them live last summer (best damn live performance I've seen in a while too!). It's been four-ish years since their last album "Brothers" so I've been pining for some new jams from them.

Well, they dropped a single from their upcoming album Turn Blue (which is out May 13th) a few days ago AND IT IS JUST PERFECT.



I was a little worried that they would sound different since it's been a while, but the song "Fever" has that classic Black Keys sound with a fabulous rocking guitar rhythm and an energetic drum beat (as per usual with these god-like musicians). I will for sure be getting their new album ASAP!



Stay tuned for more!

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment