Sunday, February 2, 2014

the 19 best songs to jam out to on a rainy day

Here is my complete rainy day playlist that I listen to when its rainy out (duh) or just to relax. A mix of nostalgic nineties music, some acoustic tunes, and some odds and ends. Enjoy!


01 All the Little Lights by Passenger



02 arms by Christina Perri



03 Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson



04 Bella Luna by Jason Mraz



05 Brand New Day by Joshua Radin



06 Daughters by John Mayer



07 Distance by Jason Mraz and Christina Perri



08 Feather on the Clyde by Passenger



09 Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran



10 Holocene by Bon Iver



11 Iscariot by Walk the Moon



12 I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz



13 Marry Me by Train



14 My Father's Father by The Civil Wars





15 Playin With My Heart by Kate Voegele



16 Ships in the Night by Mat Kearney



17 Such Great Heights by The Postal Service, performed by Iron and Wine



18 The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson




19 Yellow by Coldplay



No comments:

Post a Comment