Sunday, April 28, 2013

project horizons

I'll admit it, I'm pretty addicted to Pintrest, but I mean who isn't? It's a fabulous way to find and save online ideas, photos, articles, videos, recipes...all kinds of stuffs!

But ANYWAYS, I was browsing around on my Pinterest board category of "Books, Movies and TV" when I found a whole slew of different links to blogs and websites with recommended books to read. And so then I got this great idea of "Hey, I have a blog...maybe I should do this too!" Well of course I then thought "Wait, if everyone with a blog does this then why don't I do something different?" 

So here's the deal: I'm gonna make a huge list of books that I haven't read that are recommended to me. I'll pick books from the list at random, read them, and then put one of me personal-opinion-blurbs on here. Don't worry, I won't spoil any of them for you ;) If I like the book enough, I'll add it to my little library list here on my blog. If it's not up to snuff for me, it won't make it in the library.

I'll post the list up here on another tab labeled "project horizons". The books will be listed under the library tab. This might extend out to other media like movies and TV shows but for now we'll just stick to the books.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment