Tuesday, April 23, 2013

this is not a fan page

As this post title dictates this is not a fan page. It is not dedicated to a "fandom", I do not "ship" but I am a total fangirl of like a butt ton of fandoms hahahaha and I do not consider myself to be a "fangirl". I'm not dissing those that fall under these categories, you all are fantastic and hilarious people. I'm just not exactly that kind of a blogger. Yes, I will most likely go into ranting and raving posts about certain TV shows, books and movies that I love but I just want to clarify that this blog is open to all kinds of media that I find intriguing, worth the time and well basically it'll be something just stuck in my mind.

And my very first personal-opinion-blurb (gotta think of a good little nick-name for that...) is about...drum roll........Supernatural!



Okies, so I'm a very new viewer to this show since I just discovered it on Netflix but I have heard all kinds of glorious things about it from friends. And I must admit I do think it is a fantastic show. BUT, when I watched the first episode I was a little freaked out. I'm not a huge fan of supernatural/horror related stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love a good horror movie every now and then, but by every now and then I mean once a year at Halloween. But this show has made me actually like horror and sci-fi type stuff. I'm only a few episodes in but already the overarching plot line is fantastic and intriguing, the sub-plots that make up the individual episodes are equally awesome, and then the demons and spirits that are in the episodes are scary but also each one has a unique kind of back story as to why they do what they do.

And, I'll admit, I am totally smitten with Mr. Dean Winchester. Yes, Sam is adorable and a sweetheart but I am completely drawn into Dean's humorous and tortured personality. I am no where NEAR being done watching every single episode, but when I do, you can expect another personal-opinion-blurb from me!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment